Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Boho vibes.



Hello everybody! It's been a while since my last post! I just came back to my home town from my holidays and i have to say the weather is getting a little crazy. What is going on with all this rain anyway?

Well about the outfit, i don't know if you are into the boho style this summer or not but besides your answer you got to love this maxi dress, gorgeous print and colors! I combined it with some pastel pink pumps and a huge statement necklace. Hope you like the result! Waiting for your comments! 



Hello everybody! It's been a while since my last post! I just came back to my home town from my holidays and i have to say the weather is getting a little crazy. What is going on with all this rain anyway?

Well about the outfit, i don't know if you are into the boho style this summer or not but besides your answer you got to love this maxi dress, gorgeous print and colors! I combined it with some pastel pink pumps and a huge statement necklace. Hope you like the result! Waiting for your comments! 



Γεια σου! Έχει περάσει αρκετό διάστημα από το τελευταίο μου post! Μόλις επέστρεψα σπίτι από τις διακοπές μου και έχω να πω πως ο καιρός έχει τρελαθεί λιγάκι! Τι συμβαίνει με όλη αυτή τη βροχή τέλος πάντων; 

Λοιπόν τώρα λίγα πραγματάκια για το ντύσιμο, δεν ξέρω είσαι φαν του boho στυλ αυτό το καλοκαίρι ή όχι, αλλά όποια και είναι η απάντηση σου αυτό το φόρεμα με τα υπέροχα σχέδια και χρώματα αξίζει την προσοχή σου! Το συνδύασα με αυτές τις απλές γόβες σε χρώμα ροζ παστέλ και ένα τεράστιο κολιέ. Ελπίζω να σου αρέσει το αποτέλεσμα! Περιμένω σχόλια εννοείτε!





Photos by:  Gregory Ziogas


I am wearing: 


Maxi Dress: Sani Blu, Necklace: Zara, 

Pumps: Pink woman, Ring: Regalis Collection.



Follow on Bloglovin

xx Dimi 











2 comments: